Sunday, February 19, 2012

Catching up

3 gifts found in giving, serving:
~Hearing the youth worship in song this weekend. Lifted me up.
~The smell of soup filling my house.
~ Joy found for both of us when I gave a co-worker a little gift to celebrate achievement.

3 gifts on paper
~The best note. Ever.
~Romans 15:13 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
~The drawings on my fridge :).


3 gifts that were plan Bs
~Soup, take two. The first round I used broth that had gone bad (oops! gross!)
~ Spending time with God, thanking Him and having Him pour into me (instead of having a hard, stubborn heart all day).
~ Having to fix my espresso machine. Never planned on it stopping to work. Glad for endurance and help in figuring out what it needed!





No comments: