Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mid December

A gift in a ring: Realizing what a treasure it is to wear my wedding rings when I have some trouble with them.
In a curve: My nursing pillow.
In a sphere: Fun toy for my little lady.

3 gifts ugly-beautiful:
~God showing me how I need to find joy in Him even if my husband is in pain or sick in some form for the rest of our lives.
~ Learning contentment.
~ Having God show me some things that need adjusting.

3 gifts of family:
~A new member for Christmas.
~Special times of bonding with my girl.
~Watching my husband daddy our girl.

3 gifts in the morning:
~Waking up early to feed our daughter.
~Quiet time in prayer.
~ A hot cup of coffee that tastes good again :).

A gift red: Christmas decorations.
Read: " When he realized this, he went to the house of Mary, the mother of John whose other name was Mark, where many were gathered together and were praying.  And when he knocked at the door of the gateway, a servant girl named Rhoda came to answer.  Recognizing Peter's voice, in her joy she did not open the gate but ran in and reported that Peter was standing at the gate.  They said to her, “You are out of your mind.” But she kept insisting that it was so, and they kept saying, “It is his angel!”  But Peter continued knocking, and when they opened, they saw him and were amazed.
Written: Writing in my journal about trusting God when we ask for something in prayer." Acts 12: 12-16

 3 gifts in church:
~Christ centred worship.
~Family loving all of us, through joys and trials.
~Sharing in His Body and His blood.

3 gifts of serving:
~Joy in serving the older students as they packaged their baked goods for their fundraiser.
~Joy in serving my family in taking care of our home.
~Love in taking care of my daughter.

A gift straight: Thank you cards, for all the gifts poured on us. So much love.

Curve: Rim of my hot cup of tea on this cold snowy day.

Turn: My days changing from being about me, to about a little person.

3 gifts in light: ~Light from a sweet smelling candle.
                        ~Light in the hall as I trip to get my waking baby in the night.
                         ~ watching the light slip from sleepy eyes.
3 gifts old:
~ Scripture, and the Truth it holds.
~ A godly heritage passed on to me.
~ Christmas carols.

3 gifts moving:
 My daughters arms, feet and legs.
 

No comments: