Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Old" but good

Now that I am home (not working) I can truly catch up on my gifts :). I have quite a few saved on my phone, but I also need to get back on track.

3 gifts found in Christ:
~Our church family.
~Love from and for others.
~Peace in storms.

3 gifts nailed together:
~Our soon to be replaced pews.
~Our sanctuary in our church building.Yes, it is just a building but the refreshment and teaching found there each week is needed and appreciated.
~The communion table.

3 gifts waited for:
~A baby.
~Restful days off.
~Spring (told you these were old!).

3 gifts about your home:
~The begining of a new bead pattern.
~Markers-used to make the new pattern.
~Comfy lazy boy chair.

3 gifts found in a closet:
~New maternity clothes.
~Games.
~Summer shoes.

3 gifts found in the dark:
~Shelter from the storm.
~I am alive (re my pulmonary embolism 4 years ago).
~I am able to have a baby (see above).

A gift outside: Butterfly who seemed to be fighting for life.
A gift inside: Flowers from my love.
A gift upside down: nest on the side of the road that I saw during a walk.

3 gifts rising up:
~Finch flitting through the yard.
~The tempeture.
~ A prop plane seen during a walk.

A gift hiding: My lost tea mug (it was in the trunk!).
A gift held: Fresh fruit.
A gift heard: peppers singing around the lake at night.

No comments: