Monday, May 27, 2013

Dear Family

I've been praying and agonizing over this and following posts.
How do I say what I want to say?
How do I not alianate you while typing what I believe God is calling me to post?
You may read words you strongly disagree with-know that that is ok!
You may wonder how I came to the place where I am.
How did you go wrong?
Know this: I love you. 
I am not bitter. I am not writing in anger.
You were responsible for raising me in the fear of the Lord,and for that I thank you. 
Were it not for the Godly churches, awesome Bibles and passion for Him and His Word that was passed on, I do not know where I would be today.
 
Now as an adult I answer to Him. If I am wrong, He will correct me. And if I am wrong, I deeply apologize.

I am going to blog and share posts on my Facebook because I believe it to be what God is now calling me to do.
Because there is a fire burning in me that must come out.

Because I love you.

These posts are not against you. They are not a weapon I am wielding, shooting  arrows at your heart.

They are letters of love.

They are explanations of a journey God has brought me on.

They are stories of truth He has revealed to my heart.

And I want you to know. And I want others to understand.

I hope you choose to read.
If you do not, I respect that choice and my love for you will not change.

I will always be your daughter and your sister. You will always be welcome in our lives.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. 

No comments: